We at E-Datefinder know there are chances to flirt every minute. However sometimes an impromptu encounter can leave the most dauntless person lost. Instead of sitting there hopelessly waiting for the goddess of flirting to tap you with a magic wand, let E-Datefinder arm you with ammo to seduce any man. These techniques will be sure to blow his mind any time and any place. These tricks will work on any stud. Whether it is the sexy stranger you just met at the bar or that hunk you have more than friendly feelings for. E-Datefinder will show you how to use ice breaking body language, tactics to lure him in and keep him intrigued. The best part is these tips will make him feel like a man but give you all the control.
- While at the bar or coffee shop be seductive, use your tongue to lick the beer or espresso foam off of your lips
- Give him an elevator glance (check him out from head to toe) and then catch his eye letting him see the slightest smirk; this lets him know you are interested
- As you grin at each other, keep his stare for three seconds then bite the corner of your lip while looking down
- While talking with your target, lean in about six inches away from him, count to three while still talking and then return to your original position
- While eating dessert at the restaurant dip your finger in it, lick your finger and slowly suck on it as you eye your cutie
- While talking with your beau, touch his knee or his hand for emphasis, this will open the comfort zones
One very important thing to remember is if you are a woman trying to woo a man then you must not use the seven cardinal lies women tell men. In case you forget what they are here is the list…
- “Give me your completely honest opinion…”
Translation: “Tell me what I want to hear”
- “I’m fine really”
Translation: “I am as far from fine as can be”
- “I’ve slept with ‘X’ number of guys”
Translation: “I’ve slept with a few more than ‘X’ guys.
- “You’re amazing, best I have ever had”
Translation: “You were alright but not enough to get me off. I’m tired now and ready to spoon.”
- “Oh my, I love sports too!”
Translation: “I love putting on a cute jersey and pretending what is going on”
- “Sure go out and have a guys night”
Translation: “I’d really rather you hang out with me tonight”
- “I’ve never cheated on anyone before”
Translation: “I may have cheated on a previous partner but if I tell you the truth I fear you won’t think of me as the sweet and innocent girl I am.”
Ladies you need to remember that in the beginning of any relationship you need to do your best not to use any of these seven popular lies. These will just drive the men away from you and make it near impossible to start anything with your cute guy. Gentleman you need to be aware of these lies so that you can be sure to handle the situation better. Guys stay tuned for tips on avoiding the dog house when your lady friend implements the Seven Lies.